Terms and Conditions
Helicopters are weight limited therefore the following applies:
- Maximum weight per seat in the Robinson R44 is 120kg and/or an average of 90kg across the three seats, or pilot's discretion.
- Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Long Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 75kg across the six seats, or pilot's discretion.
- Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Jet Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 85kg across the four seats, or pilot's discretion.
- Maximum weight for the Harley Davidson is 130kg per person.
- Helicopters are also space limited and we might restrict baggage on board. Pilot's discretion is final.
- A surcharge may be levied if a client needs to upgrade to a bigger helicopter due to weight limitations.
- Prices are per person and based on a minimum of 2 passengers sharing.
- We reserve the right to add more passengers to a flight.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All flights are to be paid in advance.
- All flights and/or routes are weather permitting.
- We fly the routes, not the time.
- Minimum 24 hour advance booking required for day trips.
Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Cape Town Helicopters may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
How we use collected information
- To process payments:
- To send periodic emails:
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, user-name, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Cape Town Helicopters 20 East Pier Road V & A Waterfront Cape Town 8007 South Africa Email us at: email@example.com
- A 50% cancellation fee will be levied if a flight is canceled within 48 hours before the scheduled time of departure.