Terms & Conditions
- Helicopters are weight limited therefore the following applies:
- Maximum weight per seat in the Robinson R44 is 120kg and/or an average of 90kg across the three seats, or pilot's discretion.
- Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Long Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 75kg across the six seats, or pilot's discretion.
- Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Jet Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 85kg across the four seats, or pilot's discretion.
- Maximum weight for the Harley Davidson is 130kg per person.
- Helicopters are also space limited and we might restrict baggage on board. Pilot's discretion is final.
- A surcharge may be levied if a client needs to upgrade to a bigger helicopter due to weight limitations.
- Prices are per person and based on a minimum of 2 passengers sharing. We reserve the right to add more passengers to a flight.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All flights are to be paid in advance.
- All flights and/or routes are weather permitting.
- We fly the routes, not the time.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be levied if a flight is cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled time of departure.
- Cape Town Helicopters will arrange landing permissions and restaurant bookings, but cannot guarantee approval or availability.
- Minimum 24 hour advance booking required for day trips.